Size chart: Kaepa Catalyst Am-1
The centimeter measurement in the chart is equivalent to the length of your foot from the heel to the tip of the toe. You can find the instructions on how to measure your foot below the chart.
NOTE! The centimeter measurement is not the measurement of the insole but the measurement of the foot to which we recommend the size. The size recommendation includes the normal movement space that your toes need. If you prefer extra "room for growth" please choose the next larger size. The size recommendations are made individually for each shoe model.
|US||EU||CM (the length of your foot)|
How to measure your foot correctly and choose the right size?
1. Measure the length of the foot from the heel to the tip of the toe
2. The cm measurement of the chart corresponds to the length of your foot
3. Select the correct shoe size from the chart according to the length of your foot
NOTE. If your feet measures between sizes, we recommend to choose the larger size.
- New state-of-the-art ultra-light shoe that combines top-fitting fit and shock absorption.
- Advanced tumbling and stunting takes a lot of energy. A low weight shoe makes it a bit easier. But we know a shoe that also provides cushion and support is essential. The intentional form and function of the Am 1 prioritizes the ultimate balance of lightness, flexibility, traction and support without sacrificing your speed, stamina or energy.
- Competition outsole systematically designed with innovative application of high performance materials creating recessed and bolstered components for more impact absorption without added weight.
- Five adaptive handgrip features provide exceptional stunt grip where you need it, when you need it.
- Secure fit system, heel counter and raised sidewalls stabilize the foot for advanced group stunts and tumbling.
- Included Catalyst Am 1 drawstring bag for transporting shoes or any small necessities.